In response to public health guidelines to limit face-to-face meetings to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, the TAA’s Lost & Found is closed to the public but can be reached by phone at (520) 573-8156 during normal business hours.
- Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, except holidays
- Phone: (520) 573-8156
- Items found in the airport terminal, TAA parking lots, the parking garage and TAA parking shuttles are securely stored for 30 days before disposition.
- For items that may have been left at a TSA checkpoint or on a plane, separate contact information is listed below.
How Are Found Items Claimed and Returned?
The Lost and Found staff secures found items while trying to research and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of an item.
- On-site pickup: If you properly identify items, you can pick them up during business hours, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays – Fridays except holidays. A photo ID is required at time of pick up. Arrangements for pickup after office hours can be pre-arranged by calling (520) 573-8156 when the office is open. Representatives of the owners may pick up items with proper identification and verified permission of the owner.
- U.S. Mail: Arrangements can be made to return small items via U.S. Postal Service if a mailing container with proper postage is provided to the Lost and Found office.
What To Do If You Left an Item at a TSA Checkpoint
To reach TSA Lost and Found at TUS, phone (520) 799-9302. To reach TSA concerning another airport, the national toll-free number is 1-866-289-9673.
What To Do If Your Item Was Left On A Plane
Each airline has it own procedures for items found on planes. Contacts for airlines: