All ground transportation services have been consolidated at one central location in front of the main terminal at Tucson International Airport. This includes taxis, Lyft, Uber, car and limousine services, shuttles (including parking shuttles) and Sun Tran buses.
To reach all of these services, follow the signs for ground transportation. From the main terminal, exit baggage claim and cross the first roadway. From the C gates, passengers should cross the roadway outside the breezeway and immediately turn right to go east to the ground transportation area.
There are three islands for ground transportation. The location for each type of service is shown in the illustration below. From the center point:
- Lyft and Uber are to your left on the first island.
- TAA Economy Parking Shuttle and Sun Tran are to your right right on the first island.
- Taxis are to your left on the second island.
- Shuttles for hotels and resorts and off-airport parking are to your right on the second island.
- Car and limousine services are to your right on the third island.
- Minibuses and charter buses are to your left on the third island.