By entering the airline ticket give-away associated with the Tucson Airport Authority and Allegiant Air’s launch of nonstop flights between Indianapolis and Tucson, entrants agree that they have read, and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. Anyone who does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, may not enter the contest. The sponsor may modify the terms and conditions of these Official Rules as described below, and you agree to familiarize yourself with such modifications by reviewing the “Official Rules” posted below:
The contest is open to anyone who submits an entry by 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) Friday November 15, 2019.
Employees, directors and officers, and immediate family members of employees of the Tucson Airport Authority, Allegiant and other airlines and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and companies involved in the design, implementation and execution of the contest are not eligible to enter or win.
SPONSOR: The Tucson Airport Authority, 7250 S. Tucson Blvd., Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85756 is the organizer and sponsor of the contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Only one entry per email address.
DESCRIPTION/HOW TO ENTER: The contest is a part of TAA’s marketing of the Tucson International Airport (TUS) . This promotion is intended to publicize the introduction nonstop flights between TUS and Indianapolis.
- Entries must be submitted using a form that can be accessed via a prominent display on the home page Tucson International Airport’s website: flyTucson.com. As part of the form, entrants may choose to either use the tickets themselves or give the tickets to other people and the direction of a round-trip flight ban begin and at either Tucson or Indianapolis.
- Prize Opportunities: The contest consists of one opportunity to win a pair of roundtrip Allegiant Air tickets between Tucson and Indianapolis. The contest will open as part of inaugural celebration events scheduled to take place from 2:30-4 p.m. (MST) Thursday, November 14, 2019. The contest closes for entries at 11:59 p.m. (MST) Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Tickets are supplied by Allegiant Air. Travel is subject to availability.
- As part of the award, at least one of the pair of prize tickets must be purchased in the name of the contest winner.
- Flights must either originate at TUS or have TUS has its destination from the promoted city.
- Tickets will be the lowest published advance purchase, non-refundable fare on a nonstop flight in economy/coach class. Tickets will not be the most restrictive type that prohibit passengers for adding amenities, such as checked bags or seat selection, and will allow for changes although fees with these would be the responsibility of the winner).
- Win Opportunity: A random drawing from entries received will be held following the close of the entry time period. The winners will be announced by Monday, November 18, 2019, and posted on the airport’s website and through the airport’s social media. TAA will notify the winner through information supplied on the entry form.
- Odds of Winning: Depend on number of eligible entries received, i.e. 1 in the total number of eligible entries received. Retail Value of Prize: not to exceed $1,000.
Prize provided by Allegiant Air. Prize will be awarded to winner if all eligibility requirements are met after receiving a signed and completed W-9 form and Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Public Release Form from the Prize Winner. Taxes or fees, if any, or associated expenses, including travel insurance, baggage fees, meals, or other expenses associated with any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. If the winner cannot accept the prize in conformity with the rules, the prize is forfeited.
Tucson Airport Authority has the right to cancel or suspend the contest at any time for any reason.
ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: The TAA does not share any information submitted by entrant or sell said information to affiliates or third parties.
PUBLICITY RELEASE: In order to collect a prize, a Prize Winner shall agree to provide their express written consent to the Sponsors to use the Prize Winner’s name without compensation, in any and all advertising and promotional materials, including the promotional website relating to the Sweepstakes, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to the World Wide Web. The Prize Winner shall waive any right to notification, review or approval of any such use and further agree to provide any additional written consent to any, such as may be reasonably requested by the Sponsors.
CONDITIONS/RELEASE: By Entering and participating in the Contest, Entrants: (a) release the Contest Entities from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (b) acknowledge that the participating Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize including, but not limited to, its quality or availability. By accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner grants to the Sponsor and their affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use his or her name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting the Sponsor and their products, websites, and/or this Sweepstakes or succeeding Sweepstakes, without compensation unless required by law.
The Prize Winner shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of his or her name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e-mail address, biographical information, or Official Entry Form. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to the Sponsor, the Tucson Airport Authority, and its affiliated companies, agencies or marketing partners with respect to all Entrants in the Contest, including non-winners and the Prize Winner.
SPONSORS’ RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY: Any attempt by a sweepstakes entrant or any other individual to tamper with the entry and/or selection process, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsors reserve the right to cooperate in the prosecution of such individuals. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsors, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Arizona. .