This is a summary of how the tenant improvement process works:
- Tenant must submit a completed application along with supporting documents to the TAA Tenant Improvement Review Panel (TIRP) for review.
- Upon acceptance of application, an Approval in Concept and a TAA Tenant Improvement Permit Number will be issued.
- If required to complete the review, Tenant must submit Construction documents, as well as all other requested information to the TIRP for review.
- Upon final acceptance of design, a Notice to Proceed (NTP) will be issued for the project.
- Tenant/Contractor must comply with the TAA Tenant Improvement Guidelines/Ground Rules for Construction and by signing this application acknowledges that they have read both
documents and understand the requirements by TAA prior to a Notice to Proceed (NTP) being issued.
- Contractor must obtain and provide TAA-TIRP with copies of all City, County, Regional, State and Federal required permits prior to starting work.
- If required, Tenant and Contractor must attend a pre-construction meeting prior to starting
work. Tenant must contact the TAA-TIRP assigned Project Manager to schedule the meeting.
- A TAA Issued Notice to Proceed (NTP) shall be issued upon compliance with the above conditions of approval and any additional TIRP requirements.