Hotels, transportation services and others operating commercial vehicles on airport grounds must have a permit to pick up passengers. Quarterly permits, as well as daily permits, are available.
- Certificate of Insurance/ACORD Form
- Commercial Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations
- Commercial Roadway Map
- Drivers Certification Form
- Ground Transportation Provider Questionnaire
- New Provider Letter
- Permit Rates
- Vehicle Permit Application
- Lyft/Uber Driver Waiting Area
Complete the form if you are interested in providing ground transportation services at Tucson International Airport and email to Dee Brunner by clicking here.