Hotels, transportation services and others operating commercial vehicles on airport grounds must have a permit to pick up passengers. Quarterly permits, as well as daily permits, are available.
We invite prospective providers to read this ground transportation new provider letter about what’s needed to begin operations at Tucson International Airport.
Permit application forms:
- Vehicle Permit Application
- Drivers Certification Form
- Certificate of Insurance/ACORD Form
- Website Information Questionnaire
Information for ground service providers at Tucson International Airport:
- Commercial Ground Transportation Rules and Regulations
- Commercial Roadway Map
- Permit Rates
- Lyft/Uber Driver Waiting Area
If you are interested in providing ground transportation, please read over the information above and complete the appropriate forms. Mail them to the Ground Transportation Office, Tucson Airport Authority, 7250 S. Tucson Blvd., Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85756. For more information, please email Barbara Hempel by clicking here.