Thank you for being a fan of the Social Media Channels of the Tucson Airport Authority (TAA) and Tucson International Airport (TUS).
- Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of TAA, TUS or its Board of Directors and staff.
- External, non-TUS links on these sites do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of TAA, TUS or its Board of Directors and staff.
- While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on TUS social media pages (including our TAA Police and Fire Department social media pages), we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
- TUS or TAA and its Board of Directors and staff does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments of a similar or like character or intent that the TUS Social Media Team deems inappropriate.
- All links posted as comments on TUS posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the TUS comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from TUS social media profiles.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely. Additionally, if you need customer service assistance or an urgent question answered please reach out to us at (520) 573-8100.
Employee comments made on TAA’S Social Media Channels shall be treated in accordance with applicable TAA employment policies.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.