The MRO 50 consists of two parcels of airside land at TUS set aside for the location of businesses specializing in airline maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
- Referred to as: Sites A & B
- Site Size: 50 acres total, 25 each
- Topography: Flat
- Utilities: In place
- Runway Access: Yes, 10,996 feet long, 150 feet wide
- Conceptual Site Plans: Yes, options for both Sites A & B
- Expansion: Yes, additional contiguous property to the east, access from Alvernon Way possible.
- Airport: TUS
- Airside: Yes
- Relative Location: Adjacent to Runway 11-L 29 R
George W. Bootes III, CEcD, EDFP
Chief Economic Development Officer
Phone: (520) 573-8100