Updated July 19, 2021
TUS Airlines Schedules
Below is a summary of the latest information of nonstop flights that are scheduled at TUS. Click the airline name for each carrier’s latest travel advisory information.
- Everett, Washington – NEW! (Nonstop flights start November 19)
- Portland, Oregon (Nonstop flights resume November 19)
- Seattle – 2 flights daily; reduced to 1 flight daily effective September 8; and returns to 2 flights daily effective November 19.
- Indianapolis (Nonstop flights resume Thursdays and Sundays starting November 18; an additional flight is scheduled November 23)
- Las Vegas – Flights on Thursdays and Sundays through August 15.
- Provo – Flights on Thursdays and Sundays through August 15.
- Chicago O’Hare – 2 flights daily, except 1 flight on Tuesdays as of August 24.
- Dallas/Fort Worth – 6 flights daily.
- Los Angeles – 2 flights daily; increases to 3 flights daily starting August 17.
- Phoenix – 5 flights on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; 4 flights on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Atlanta – 2 flights Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; 1 flight Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Los Angeles – 3 flights daily.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul (Nonstop flights resume October 1.)
- Salt Lake City – 3 flights daily.
- Seattle – 1 flight daily.
- Denver – Saturdays.
- Las Vegas – NEW! – (Fridays and Mondays starting August 13).
- Chicago Midway – 1 flight daily.
- Denver – 2 flights daily.
- Houston Hobby – 1 flight daily; reduced to 1 flight Sundays-Fridays starting September 7.
- Las Vegas – 2 flights daily; changes to 2 flights Mondays-Fridays and 3 flights Saturdays and Sundays starting September 7.
- Los Angeles – 1 flight daily; nonstop flights Tuesdays and Wednesdays temporarily suspended September 7 through October 6. .
- Oakland – Nonstop flights on November 23, 24, 28 and 29; December 23 and 26-30; and January 2 and 3.
- San Diego – 1 flight Sundays-Fridays; changes to 1 flight daily starting September 7.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul (Nonstop flights resume Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays starting December 16.)
- Chicago O’Hare – 1 flight daily.
- Denver – 4 flights daily; increases to 5 flights daily starting October 5.
- Houston Intercontinental – 2 flights daily; increases to 3 flights daily starting September 8.
- San Francisco – 2 flights daily; increases to 4 flights daily starting October 31.
Airline Health Safety Protocols
As recovery from the pandemic continues, certain protocols remaing in effect among airlines at TUS. Measures include:
- Per federal requirements compliant face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth by all except children under the age of 2 from the time they enter the airport terminal, on the flight and until exiting the terminal building at their destination. Please be aware that while many restrictions have been lifted, the federal mandate to wear a face mask remains in effect in all airport terminals, including TUS, and on airlines. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is allowing relaxed enforcement of the face mask requirement in outdoor settings at airports.
- Temperature checks of passengers and crew members are being conducted using touchless thermometers before boarding by Frontier Airlines. Only those with a temperature reading below 100.4° Fahrenheit are allowed to board.
- During the boarding process passengers are asked to stay clear of the gate until being called to board to maintain safe physical distancing.
The links below provide specific information for each airline at TUS:
Alaska Airlines Travel Safety From Masks to Cleaning
Allegiant Air Going the Distance for Health and Safety
American Airlines Coronavirus Travel Updates
Delta Air Lines Travel Update Center
Frontier Committed to You
Southwest Airlines Steps to Ensure Your Safety
Sun Country Airlines Safety Updates
United Airlines What We’re Doing to Keep Customers and Employees Safe