Updated September 25, 2021
TUS Airlines Schedule Updates
Click the airline name for each carrier’s latest travel advisory information.
- Everett, Washington – NEW! Nonstop flights start November 19. (Flights will not operate November 25 and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays in December or on January 1.) Daily flights start January 2.
- Portland, Oregon – Nonstop flights resume November 19.
- Seattle – 1 flight daily; returns to 2 flights daily effective November 19.
- Indianapolis – Nonstop flights resume Thursdays and Sundays starting November 18; with an additional flight November 23.
- Chicago O’Hare – 2 flights daily, except 1 flight on Tuesdays.
- Dallas/Fort Worth – 4-6 flights daily (except 2 flights November 25); increases to 7 flights daily effective December 16.
- Los Angeles – 2-3 flights daily.
- Phoenix – 4-8 flights daily; changes to 7 flights daily effective December 16.
- Atlanta – 2 flights daily, except 1 flight Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Thanksgiving week is 2 flights November 24 and 1 flight November 25 and 26); 2 flights daily starting December 16.
- Los Angeles – 3 flights daily.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul (Nonstop flights suspended.)
- Salt Lake City – 3 flights daily.
- Seattle – 1 flight daily.
- Denver (Nonstop flights suspended.)
- Las Vegas – NEW! – Fridays and Mondays
- Chicago Midway – 1 flight daily.
- Denver – 3 flights daily except 2 flights Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; 3 flights daily except Saturdays starting January 17.
- Houston Hobby – 1 flight Sundays-Fridays.
- Las Vegas – 2 flights Mondays-Fridays and 3 flights Saturdays and Sundays.
- Los Angeles – 1 flight daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays; returns to daily effective October 7; increases to 2 flights Sundays-Fridays and 1 flight Saturdays starting January 17.
- Oakland – Nonstop flights on November 23, 24, 28 and 29; December 23 and 26-30; and January 2 and 3; Sunday-Friday flights resume January 17.
- San Diego – 1 flight daily.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul – Nonstop flights resume Thursdays and Sundays starting December 9, with additional flights on December 21 and 28.
- Chicago O’Hare – 1 flight daily.
- Denver – 4 flights daily.
- Houston Intercontinental – 3 flights daily.
- San Francisco – 2 flights daily; increases to 3 flights daily starting October 31.
Airline Health Safety Protocols
As recovery from the pandemic continues, certain protocols remain in effect among airlines at TUS. Per federal requirements compliant face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth by all except children under the age of 2 in indoor settings at airports, which includes shuttles, the terminal building and on flights. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is allowing relaxed enforcement of the face mask requirement in outdoor settings at airports.
The links below provide specific information for each airline at TUS:
Alaska Airlines Travel Safety From Masks to Cleaning
Allegiant Air Going the Distance for Health and Safety
American Airlines Coronavirus Travel Updates
Delta Air Lines Travel Update Center
Frontier Committed to You
Southwest Airlines COVID-19 Travel Information
Sun Country Airlines Safety Updates
United Airlines What We’re Doing to Keep Customers and Employees Safe