TAA provides a full line of free and confidential site location services to assist business executives and site location consultants in evaluating TUS and RYN’s business location advantages for corporate relocation, expansion or consolidation.
Among TAA’s economic development services are the following:
- Site selection assistance;
- Explanation of air side operating requirements, and related meeting facilitation;
- City and County coordination of planning, zoning, and construction permit meetings;
- Provision of regional economic and demographic data;
- Architectural and construction firm identification and meeting facilitation;
- Environmental permitting requirement meeting coordination;
- Acquisition of utility cost estimates and facility extension meeting facilitation;
- Identification of applicable Arizona business incentives, application support, and advocacy; and
- Business licensing and registration identification and application support.
In appropriate circumstances, the Tucson Airport Authority (TAA) is willing to pay commissions to licensed real estate brokers for services rendered in connection with the leasing of TAA property. TAA will review each transaction to determine, in accordance with theta real estate Commission Guidelines (Click Here). To avoid any commission conflicts, please contact the Chief Economic Development Officer to discuss your project, register your client, and formalize a commission agreement. The commission agreement will be based on the TAA Real estate Broker Commission Guidelines referenced above.
For immediate assistance on sites at TUS or RYN or to access TAA’s economic development services, please contact:
George W. Bootes III, CEcD, EDFP
Chief Economic Development Officer
Tucson Airport Authority
7250 S. Tucson Blvd., Suite 300
Tucson, Arizona 85756